Friday, December 5, 2008

Now that's what I call Christmas lights!

So I have recently discovered that i am a bit of a Chriatmas decoration nut! I just LOVE Christmas decorations!!! I have about 10 to 11 boxes of just Christmas decorations. For a single girl, that's quite a bit! I live in a basement apartment this year so my outside decorating is going to have to be pretty creative. But here is a video of some pretty awesome Christmas lighting! If I could, I would totally do something like this! :) Merry Christmas!!!


3 comments:

Laura said...

I want that on our house!

Tyler and Jen said...

Ok...these people must not have small children at their house!...I did manage to get our three lighted Christmas trees up in our front yard while Cody was napping....cool video though! Wish I had the time and money to do that!

siri said...

NO EVEN WAY! i like these people because i think they REALLY love their neighbors; need more info.... busy neighborhood now for sure, wonder how many years they have been doing that? and how many people live nearby that see the show all the time? i'll say AMAZING!