Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hawaii Chair

So I sent many of you a link to a funny from the Ellen show, when Ellen called Gladys. She was hysterical! In case you missed it, here it is again.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/ellen-gladys-hardy-p1.php

But this post is acutally meant to share the next video a friend of mine discovered while watching the Gladys video. It is also from the Ellen show, but here she is demonstrating the Hawaii chair. This product is quite interesting. We proposed the possibility of purchasing these chairs for our office at our staff meeting on Monday. Not sure we sold them on it, but it was very entertaining to say the least. So enjoy! :)

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/ellen-degeneres-hawaii-chair-p1.php

3 comments:

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Both of those videos cracked me up to tears! Thanks for the funny.

Buffy said...

I sooo love that my sisters all have my same sense of humor!!! It makes me sooo happy! :)

Betsy said...

Dirty ;)