Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My circle of strength

I was catching up on my blog reading today and was reading my sister, Betsy's blog. She apparently was having a bad day, I'm sure we all can relate, and said she found the below video on a friend's blog. It spoke to me in a way I don't think I can fully express. I am so truly blessed with strong women in my life...sisters, my mom, friends...all women of varying ages, and life circumstances that have stood by me through thick and thin. You have been my circle of strength. I cannot thank you enough for that! You have all been my lifesavers on countless occasions and I love you dearly for that!

So grab a tissue and enjoy!

3 comments:

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

THat was sooooo beautiful! I am so glad that you are my friend. My life is fuller because I know that you exist.

Anonymous said...

Buffy,

Love your blog title :). Thanks for sharing such a wonderful tribute - my scone run, Anne of Green Gables watchin', 'auntie Buffy' to my 4 kids', La Jolla Cove and Disneyland goin' sister. I love you!! And I wish you were 730 miles closer. Y.A.R.N.

Alitl

Tyler and Jen said...

Was already in a mood tonight...that just killed me...love you girlfriend...wish you were close enough for a hug!
Jen