Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How about some motivation!

So 2009 has mixed reviews for me so far. My car was totaled at the end of 2008 and I am awaiting insurance paperwork before I can look into buying a new one. So the first part of the year I am bussing it....oh reminds me of the good ole days!!

However on the brighter side of things, all of my favorite football teams have won thier bowl games! WVU! LSU! and most prominently U of U!!! The Sugar Bowl was oh so sweet this year!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited and am still riding on that beautiful high! One of my co-workers sent me the following "motivational posters" and I thought I would share them with you! I think I like Humility the best! :) Enjoy and GO UTES!!!!!!!











































































1 comment:

Heather and Trevor said...

That is hilarious! I think Bitterness is my favorite...just cause it belittles BYU fans!
Thanks for the laugh!