Monday, November 3, 2008

The many Halloween Festivities

So I am a little late in posting some of these pictures, so I am just combining all Halloween party pics to one slide show and post. The first group of pictures are from my ward party on the Friday before Halloween. Trey and Maya came down for it, so that I could watch them while thier parents enjoyed Madame Butterfly. It was a lot of fun and my debut activity on the activities committee. I was in charge of the decorations. Not bad, I say! :)

The remaining pics were on Halloween day. The first several are at my work trick or treating party. So glad to see so many nieces and nephews there! It was so much fun!! :) Then of course there is the family get together at Charlie and Trisha's house. They were wonderful hosts and served some faboulous grub! Fun times had by all!!!

3 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

SO FUN!!! Love the pics and you look like a very scary witch! Glad you had a fun Halloween! Your nieces and nephews are darling!

Tyler and Jen said...

Ohhh Mama...you is one HOT witch!!!! :> I just love Halloween!

The MacQueens said...

Ok, Martha Stewart, you need to come decorate my house for Halloween! That looks like so much fun. Maddie would have LOVED to join you & Robyn as witches. Makes us wish we were closer! Glad you had a wonderful Halloween. . .