Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally Good News!

DentistSo I was forced to go to the dentist today. I typically have to be forced as I really hate going. It seems like with many of my doctor appointments, I often receive bad news. Well I was expecting bad news from the dentist as I was experiencing some pain above one of my crowns. I was fearful of some extensive work. Well as it turns out, it was not anything really serious...just some gum inflamation that I do have to treat by rinsing with peroxide (bleh!) several times a day and allowing it to heal, but no drilling or shots or anything excessively painful! Yeah! And NO CAVITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!! I am just so happy I had to share, for once GOOD NEWS!!!!
Yeah for me!!!!! Bounce





2 comments:

The MacQueens said...

HOORAY for you! I'm with you on this one, that is some of the best news a person can get! Congrats! Now you can go celebrate by eating a bunch of cookies! :)

Cindy said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had good news! It makes me less nervous to go to the dentist now! :)