Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crow's feet??!!!

So I went to my plastic surgeon appointment today. It was relatively painless...I thought he might say he didn't need to do anything as the cyst appears to be going away. But alas this is not the case. He said that once they abscess they tend to do it over and over again. That is all he had to say...this is not an experience I choose to ever repeat...I was ready to get rid of this thing today! But I have to wait until Thursday. :( Then he said that the scar left by my doctor was at an odd angle and that he would try to leave the new scar along the line of my crow's feet. Excuse me??? Crow's feet??? What crow's feet? I see no crow's feet here!!!


Well as Truvy says, "Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin' across your face."

6 comments:

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Nice Doctor! The least he could do is some extra work for free! Maybe some kind of augmentation? Ha Ha! Not that you need it!

Emily said...

Truvy is my hero! I seriously think that we should do a Steel Magnolias showing for book club!

Cindy said...

Well I can't believe that doctor didn't have the decency to offer to take care of those crow's feet. If he's going to bring it up! What kind of plastic surgeon does he claim to be, I ask you...

Sally Sirmans said...

Just lurking.....love the SM quote. I use it often

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Hi Buffy, Tice just told me about all of the MacQueen blogs. It's been fun looking at all the pictures! I also just found out Sally spent Thanksgiving with all of you. They never me tell me anything!

siri said...

hey, my cute neighbor had this kind of cyst type thing too, or was yours officially an abscess? or however it is spelled? she has a band aid on her face too! neat! much later than yours, but had to see a plastic surgeon etc many times over. happens to the sweetest of souls, i see. good thing you show signs of aging, else this 40th deal would really be, NO BIG DEAL, and..... i need the company on this milestone. happy 40th; you go first!