Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Songs

So I have been reminded over the past few days the power of music in my life. I have had a bad couple of weeks. I had surgery on my wrist and while it went pretty well, it has been pretty painful especially since it was my right wrist and I am severly right handed so I have been pretty dang disabled. Well I have become pretty impatient and depressed throughout this healing process. and to take a phrase from my nephew Jacob, "I am done with this injury! SO DONE!!

Now keep in mind that this statement could be applied to a mutitude of other issues over the last little while as well, but we won't get into all of that. Today as I have been working and listening to my itunes one of my favorite Michael Buble' songs came on and suddenly my mood improved. Now this doesn't always work, but for whatever reason it worked today! So I thought I would share today's happy song with you all. Here is a nice live performace of "Everything" by Michael Buble! THANK HEAVENS FOR HAPPY SONGS!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Even through this surgery, you still always have a smile on your face! That is awesome! And you still laugh like crazy which always makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood!

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Had a crazy few weeks myself. Buble always brings me up. He's good people. You're good people. You two should hook up. ;)

Buffy said...

Wouldn't that be oh soooo cool!!! :)